Thursday, February 20, 2020

Filming

  I'm going to start to film today, but not film. I went to the store and bought all the things I need. Props, some costumes, and extra stuff.  I went to two stores. Walmart and Dollar tree becuase they were the most convenient. I had to go today because tommorow I am going to try to start filming. my first going days are tommorow and the weekend. I got a fake syringe, a toy syringe. I tried getting the most realistic one as possible. Got some cotton and string. I also went to a different store to get fake blood, and face paint. The face paint is to add all the wounds, and other wierd stuff that I can recreate normally. I didn't need anything for decoration of setting, becuase they are basic and generic and don't need more. Any other props I have, like they keys. I took me a while to get all the necessary stuff. At Dollar tree I got the syringe I the toys section, and I also got some white sheets to use a lab coat. I didn't know where I was going to find any of that. But, luckily Dollar tree had that. I set up everything and was ready to go and film in two days. I got all my actors and set up when we were going to meet. If for any reason I won't be able to film tommorow I will have to try to film as much I can on the other day and even on Monday to make sure I don't fall behind, and not have it done in time.

No comments:

Post a Comment