Monday, February 24, 2020

Second Day of Filming

 Last time i wasn't able to film and today I also can't film. But next class on Wednesday I'm most likely going to film. I have to. I had some issues in some of my work so I have to fix that first. Instead of filming I fixed and reviewed all of my stuff. I even made another blog. I fixed my story board, made a new sound and shooting script. I didn't fill, but I had to do something. I realized there were a lot of mistakes in my storyboardm I fixed them, and now I'm planning for Wednesday. This weekend, the only thing I'm going to do for both days is film. I also have my actors, and when there able to film, the weekend. Wednesday I'm going to film the scenes were only one the main character appears. I had so much to fix in one scene I had to rewrite the whole thing. Here it is. Scene 4.
 It was to make the story a bit more clear, because last time it was all over the place and confusing. Now I am sure I'm ready to film. I made a separate blog and slide presentation for the changes. It was a lot and I thought it needed it own separate blog. Now that this is done, the planning procces and final touches is over. Now I can actually start to film.

No comments:

Post a Comment