Thursday, March 5, 2020

Peer Review

  Today we did the peer review. I reviewed a groups  film, and another group reviewed my film. I was a group of one. So I only got feedback from one person. It was still really helpful. I had everything I need for camera angles, movements, and other stuff that was necessary.
 One of the things she really like was the storyline. I used sci-fi.becuase it was someehat easy. Everyone always does horror becuase that's the easiest. I came up with a somewhat original idea that, isn't to close to an already existing movie. I thought it would be hard to understand becuase of how it looked like in the storyboard. But it turned out good when it was done. 
  There were a few problems with my film. I accidentally filmed the tripod when I was filming the bathroom, mirror scene. It was extremely difficult trying not to get the tripod. I couldn't think of anything. I also accidentally recorded some background people, not to noticable. My biggest problem was the middle. The scenes where the car is about hit the girl it was really dark where I was filmingm there was no light. It was already night and it was behind building without light. I could edit it to be brighter but if it doesn't work I have to film earlier in the day, or a place with more light.
  I liked getting my film reviewed by another person. I got to know what was good and what wasn't. Also what I needed to fix.

No comments:

Post a Comment