Thursday, March 12, 2020

Re-Editing

  I re-filmed last week. Now I have edited all of that into my film. It wasn't a lot because I only re-filmed part of my film, not that much. I had to fix the music so it can align perfectly with the film. My music was royalty-free. So I didn't have to pay for anything or ask for permission. I used two websites. I also used sound effects. The sound effects were also royalty-free. Anyone can use royalty-free music even me. All of it was royalty-free so I don't get in trouble.  I have gotten a lot faster at using the editing software. This is my third project. I know where everything is, so I do everything quicker. I edited my movie the whole class because i tried doing some fancy stuff, more complicated. So it isn't so basic. I made some of the characters get a glitchy effect.
  I also had to fix the title. Since I changed some of the scenes the timing got mixed up. I fixed that and everything was ready. I finished editing and now my project is complete.

No comments:

Post a Comment