Monday, March 2, 2020

More Filming also Editing

This was my last weekend to film before we do the peer review. I need to have something finished for that. I also have to edit it. On Saturday I filmed at the park for most of the day. My actress was not coaporating, she kept laughing. So that took me a while The next day on Sunday I went somewhere for the part of the morning then afterwards I decided to change more stuff on my storyboard. I changed the beach scene to something more appropriate. It was getting to full and hard to follow. I already filmed for 3 days and today I edited what I had so far. I added everything I had, edited them, added a few titles, and the music. I filmed at the park again to do any other scenes and at the end of the day I filmed all the night scenes for the dark lighting. I finished filming on sunday. Today Monday I edited everything I filmed over the weekend.
 On Saturday was the only day I could be with my actors. We all met up somewhere and filmed. I had four other people. Three actors and one assistant to help me. I filmed all the ending scenes. Everything went pretty well, and I got stuff done. It was hard for my actors becuase they kept messing up and giggling but I told them how to do it and they tried there hardest.

No comments:

Post a Comment